Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen


Finally I get to watched Transoformer 2 after spending RM42.50! Lolz.. why is that so? Long story, well I initially planned to watch on last saturday but I need to receive an intern from taiwan for AIESEC UTM project CRRA ( Crossed Red Ribbons Alert ). His plane arrived at Singapore Changi at 12pm and I predicted he will arrived at Malaysia Custom at 3pm at most! So thats why I bought the tickets for the both of us since my friend will be booking the tickets the night before that. I waited from 2.30pm until 5pm at Malaysia Ambassy doing NOTHING and I miss my show so the total i lost is RM22. I asked him why is he that late and he told me he took a wrong MRT. Fine, since I did not ask him before this if he wants to watch the movie which I wanted to and waited for him to check his god damn mail or online through skype continuously few days before which he dint.. so.. meh.. just my luck..

Then I ask my friend to park his car in the shopping complex itself since it is more convenient to put the intern bag into the car once he arrived and we can watch the movie comfortably. FAILED!! since he arrived late, the point of parking the car there is gone. Parking inside the shopping complex cost me RM10 where RM2 per hour. There are some other parking near the shopping complex which only cost RM4 per ENTRY! so.. meh..

Today I took a bus to City Square and the bus where I am riding had an accident with another car. Gosh, the bus had to pull an emergency brake and still able to ram the car which almost went into the drain. Thank god there is no car following tightly on the ass of the bus especially lorry which are able to ram the bus and the bus will flip 780 degree throwing off everyone out of the window and the bus flipped and end up on the opposite side of the highway and other cars will ram the bus to pieces while there are cars manage to evade the bus through the pedestarian street and ram some other innocent passerby that are in shock of the bus accidents. poor passerby... lolz.. back to what I am saying is I guess i'm lucky but I need to spend RM3.50 for this bus and I need to pay RM2 to get another bus to continue on my way to CS... so.. meh..

Reached CS grabbed the RM7 tickets and that was about it. Thanks to IK for having this event. =)

Back to the movie... IT ROCKS!! HELL YEAH!!

Ok. This movie just became one of my all time favourite movie.

Final Fantasy Advent Children
Lord of the Ring Trilogy
300
Pirates of the Carribean
Harry potter
Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen <-- there you go boy.. sit.. good boy!

swt.. xD

Aight.. I never realised Transformer was soooo coooooool!! lolz man the way they transform are so slick! Action moves are combo-action-cool-godlike. Fighting movements are waay better than Gundam =p. I had to deny myself from going to the toilet just so that I wont miss a single moment of the movie. Just imagine 2 hour and 30 minits with a cup of coke and a full blasting air-con = waterfall after the movie.. lolz xD

If your just looking for some fun action packed movie, you wont be dissapointed.

Aight, no point for guessing which movie that I am eagerly waiting for next...

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE..

w00t~

No comments: