Friday, October 31, 2008

So where have I been?

Aihz.. you guys must be thinking what kind of bullshit blog le.. never update and only put songs and lyrics.. lolz. I'm sorry but the lyrics that I post is for easy reading for myself and to make my blog more content. =p

So what am I doing these days? Hmm.. just finish DoTA spree yesterday! omg.. from evening they knock on my door n nudge me to wake me up from my afternoon nap. This guy named Sean said "wei.. wake up.. all takei lo.. need ur room" ... swt so from evening 5pm untill 3am. Thats exactly 10 freaking hour! w00t!

And I thought that I'm gonna be hardworking during my study week to work on my subjects for final that starts on 4th Nov 2008 !! gg lor this time.. This sem seems like all the subject also dint quite entered my brain! what am I doing again??? I ask myself AGAIN every sem!!! lolz.. some things just never change do they? ;)

Not much things happen for the past few months except a particular "Black Day" where that day really shuay ah! All the accident happens on that day man.. few le.. 2 of my friends had an accident on the motorcycle while 1 of them had them twice! dunno what the hell happen.. Then there is the incident where my friends car broke down on our way out to Taman Uni to have our lunch. Life cant get this interesting nia~ =)

So wish me all the best for my Final!

No comments: