Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dissapearing act

Actually I wanted to write this story yesterday but im kinda lazy. lolz. typical me. So I've met an interesting incident! haha. I lost a motorcycle. You must be thinking what the heck? Well.. the story goes like this...

It was during dinner time in UTM that this incident happen, around 7.00pm when my friends and I decide to go eat at CENGAL so I decide to lend my friend's motorcycle. It is the 1st time I ride his bike so I don't know which is his bike so I ask one of my friend and he gave me his plate number 7311. I went to his last known parking space and wahla~ there is his Honda EX5 plate number XXX7311. So i plug in the key and turn the motor. My friend and I confirm thats the motor and off we go to eat at the ARKHED CENGAL.

So after I eat my dinner, I have an AIESEC meeting. The meeting was until 10pm something and we have to go to another room to check out some stuffs. So when i walk throught the parking space, I notice my motor was gone, huh? you got to be kidding me so i go check it out. My friends just to me that someone else move my motor away and there are alot of motor there and one of the motor plate was XXX 7xx1 so I thought that was my friend bike so I just left and continue my stuffs. When it is the time for me to leave, i plug my key into the xxx 7xx1 motor and the key wont fit. I know im in deep shit. It was around 10pm that time and only 5 motor were left. 2 of them is my friend's motor and I couldn't find my motor anywhere. WTF?? someone took my motor away!!

Guess I have no choice so I went to the pengawai UTM to make a report. They ask me what I want to report and I told them I want to report a stolen bike. They ask me what plate number and I told them XXX 7311. They straight away told me that I have make a report just now. huh? I told them this is my first report. They checked with the report just now and found out the alphabet for the plate is different but the number is the same. w0ot.. what a coincidence so I continue to write in the detail in the report. What a pain dealing with the paperwork. sigh. Then, I am curious enough to ask my friend back at my place to check if there is a motor with my friend's plate number and surely enough there there is a motor with the same plate number and alphabet!! OMG!! It means that the motor that I ride out just now was the one report stolen!! lolz. Seriously who would have thought that the key would fit other people's motorcycle. Then again, both the model are the same so i guess coincidence do occur naturally. =] In the end, I dont know what happen to the motor that I rode and I have to go back and rode my friend's bike to the office to cancel the report. haha. what a day.

4 comments:

pammie said...

omg jye.. luckily u din end up in the police station for "stealing" motorbike leh. Haha.. I really couldn't believe the keys would fit other motorbike... geezzzz

RyNix said...

aihz.. serious the Honda designer sucks.. =p i couldn't believe it either but it happens so haha.. maybe ur car key can fit to different car too.. you might neva know =]

Pwen said...

my god..papa...yea agree to pam...haha wow its great if the car key fit another car...im gonna try ..lolz

Unknown said...

Darn, didn't know this happened to you wor. :D