Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My First Post !

This has to be one of the historic moment for me. My first blog post! lolz.. I've read so much about blogging and yet I have no interest in them. But now here I am, staring at my own blog space, writing my first ever blog post! can you imagine that? Oops, guess you guys cant imagine that 'cuz you barely know me. lolz

Something about this blog for the reader! something like a ReadMe.txt :
- I'm a cheerful guy so you will see plenty of lolz, haha, hehz stuffs so don't complain.
- I'm quite bad at english grammar but I'm trying to improve. so don't complain.
- I don't blog often, only blog when I want to, so don't complain.
- My blog may contain profanities! so don't complain.
- My blog may bore you to death, so don't complain.

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO READ MY BLOG IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PERIOD!
(so don't complain! =p)

No comments: